This policy complies with the laws set out in the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
Users agree that by using our site, they consent to:
- The collection, use, and retention of the data listed in this policy.
1. Collection of personal data
- When you create an account on our portal website, we collect information such as your name, e-mail address, shipping address and other similar information that may be required to manage your account.
- When you use our web portal, we collect data such as your interactions with our website, your browsing activities and any other information you choose to provide to us.
- We also collect information about the use of our website with portal, including connection logs, IP addresses, location data and other technical information necessary for security purposes, fraud detection and improvement of our services.
2. Use of personal data
- We use your personal data to manage your account, provide you with personalized access to our web portal, process your orders, respond to your requests, send you information about our products and services, and provide you with quality customer service.
3. Sharing personal data
- We do not sell, rent or share your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes, unless you have given your explicit consent.
- We may share your personal data with third-party service providers who help us manage your account, provide shipping services, perform data analysis and improve our services. These third parties are required to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to use it only in connection with the services they provide on our behalf.
4. Other disclosures
We undertake not to sell or share your data with third parties, except in the following cases:
- if required by law
- if required for any legal proceedings
- to prove or protect our legal rights
- to ensure the security of our website.
If you follow hyperlinks from our site to another site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
5. Security of personal data
- We implement appropriate security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or modification.
- We restrict access to your personal data to employees who need to know it in order to provide the services requested, and we make them aware of good data protection practices.
6. Your rights with regard to personal data
- You have the right to access, rectify, delete or limit the use of your personal data. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- You can also manage your communication preferences, including your consent to receive marketing communications, by modifying your account settings.
- We retain your personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required by law.
We encourage you to read our privacy and data protection policy carefully and to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about the collection and use of your personal data. Your trust is important to us, and we are committed to protecting your privacy when using our portal website.
1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies enable the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as language choice, font size, etc.) for a certain period of time, so that you don't have to re-enter them each time you return to the site or navigate from one page to another.
2. Types of cookies used
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website and enable you to browse and use its features. They do not collect any personally identifiable information.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies enable the website to remember the choices you have made (such as your username, preferred language or region) and to provide enhanced and personalized functionality.
4. Managing cookie preferences
You can usually modify your browser settings to block, delete or disable cookies. Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, some parts of our website may not function properly.
5. Third-party cookies