ConsuLab Innovation Contest - Enter to win a trainer!
ConsuLab manufactures educational training materials adapted to meet the needs of technical and vocational schools in the fields of transportation technology and electrical engineering as well as a line of industrial products for the electrical industry.
Submit your video for a chance to win a new ConsuLab EM-200-28 Driveshaft Working Angle Trainer
Create a short video demonstrating innovative ways in which you currently or would use ConsuLab training aids in your classroom.
1. You must be submitting on behalf of a school or training facility.
2. A link to the uploaded video must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5PM Eastern Standard Time on February 28, 2018
3. Video may be posted to Facebook or YouTube.
4. The winner will be announced on Saturday March 3, 2018.
* - Prize awarded becomes the property of the winning school or training institution.
** - Videos submitted become the property of ConsuLab.
These are wonderful trainers! With the ability to remote control them with a laptop, real life situations can be simulated (read: intermittent faults) and it also helps with so many different areas of expertise! San Jacinto College has these trainers and couldn't be more satisfied. Well done, ConsuLab!J.P. Goins, GM ASEP instructor, San Jacinto College
Consulab manufactures educational training materials adapted to meet the needs of technical and vocational schools in the fields of transportation technology electrical engineering.Learn More
+1 (800) 567-0791 . 8pm - 5pm EST
4210 Jean-Marchand Street
Quebec City, QC . Canada, G2C 1Y6