The ConsuLab HV-120 Foundation air brakes for driver training has everything you need for teaching the fundamentals of pneumatics, air brake component function and terminology, all using DOT approved and FMVSS121 standard circuits, components, and functionality.
• Industry standard glad-hands are used to connect the tractor and trailer together.
• All air connections are made using D.O.T. approved push-to-connect fittings. This also allows testing for pres-sure at multiple locations.
• The Bendix AD-IS air dryer is used that includes a wet tank and safety valve for over pressure protection. This means that there are just two primary and secondary tanks for the main system.
• Many of the components are mounted to the board using thumbnuts so that the components may be removed wit-hout any tooling.
• 9 pneumatic faults
• Demonstrate real world problems
• Key connections are equipped with auto-exhausting shutoff valves to facilitate testing and measurement for troubleshooting and problem solving the various inserted system faults.
You must be logged in to write a review about our products.
The ConsuLab HV-120 Foundation air brakes for driver training has everything you need for teaching the fundamentals of pneumatics, air brake component function and terminology, all using DOT-approved and FMVSS121 standard circuits, components, and functionality.
These are wonderful trainers! With the ability to remote control them with a laptop, real life situations can be simulated (read: intermittent faults) and it also helps with so many different areas of expertise! San Jacinto College has these trainers and couldn't be more satisfied. Well done, ConsuLab!J.P. Goins, GM ASEP instructor, San Jacinto College
Consulab manufactures educational training materials adapted to meet the needs of technical and vocational schools in the fields of transportation technology electrical engineering.Learn More
+1 (800) 567-0791 . 8pm - 5pm EST
4210 Jean-Marchand Street
Quebec City, QC . Canada, G2C 1Y6