The FP-MF102S-H-TS Single-sided Hydraulics Trainer has the same superb capability as the FP-MF102S-H model for teaching a course in basic through advanced hydraulics. However, an extensive component package has been added to increase its capability to include a comprehensive course in troubleshooting hydraulic components and systems.
Allow students to:
○ Teach a complete course in basic and advanced hydraulics
○ Troubleshoot hydraulic components and systems
○ Activate one or more switches which instantly transforms one or more “healthy” components into one or more worn components
○ The same components as the FP-MF102S-H model
○ Troubleshooting package
○ Optional load-sensing and plug-n-play modules
* Depending on model specifications
Filtration - 10 micron, spin on/off element w/bypass gauge
Directional control valves - five (5) total:
○ One (1) DO3-type; tandem-center; 3-position; 4-way; spring-centered; solenoid-controlled; 24V coils. Also includes sandwich-mounted, dual, knob-adjustable flow control valves
○ Two (2) DO3-type; closed-center; 3-position; 4-way; spring-centered; solenoid-controlled; 24V coils. Also includes sandwich-mounted, dual, knob-adjustable flow control valves
○ One (1) DO3-type; float-center; 3-position; 4-way; spring-centered; solenoid-controlled; 24V coils. Also includes sandwich-mounted, dual, knob-adjustable flow control valves
○ One (1) Monoblock type valve; cylinder spool; 3-position; 4-way; spring-centered; hand-lever operated w/pressure relief valve
I got the half car out of the crate and working yesterday and today I had my Level 3 Electronic Climate Control diagnostics lab using it. This teaching aid is great! The workmanship and design is excellent and it is just perfect for the Level 3 curriculum, including the upcoming changes. We were fortunate that the IPro scan tool we received from the Uniselect donation communicates quite well with the Audi CAN bus system. The Audi also has the electronically controlled, clutchless compressor which is covered in our theory classes so it's a good reinforcement to be able to see it in action, manipulate it and communicate with it. I am very pleased with the quality and applicability of our ConsuLab products (including the engine/AC bench we got recently). They allow me to teach up to 8 students in great detail, whereas only one or two at a time can be involved in a full car. I am looking forward to the imminent arrival of our AC board. Thanks for your excellent insight of design and quality of manufacturing.